pubblicitĂ 

pubblicitĂ 

Sunday, October 12, 2008

My First Ride with the Florence Team

I met Lorenzo at the bike shop and we rode to Tavarnuzze to meet the group. We rode to Greve and up a beautiful climb of about 6k. It was challenging for me since I've been so used to riding the flats in San Clemente and haven't been riding much since I've been here. Then we headed for Regello, a sweet town where Mass was just getting out and the smell of just-baked bread permeated the air. We headed back for Florence after stopping for a quick caffe and pastry. On the way back, as we passed through many tiny towns, I could smell everyone's Sunday sauce and it reminded me of the feeling of Sundays in Brooklyn as a little girl. I had a sensational time, and hope that there will be many more to come. Here's the link to my ride: http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/6961094