pubblicitĂ 

pubblicitĂ 

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Swine Flu is Not Fun

This is a photo of my doctor's waiting room, where I've been spending alot of time this past week. In this photo the room is empty, because I got there bright and early. Again today the doctor checked on me and she says that my lungs are improving. I,m afraid of pneumonia, and that's why I keep on coming back. My doctor says it's not pneumonia, but an acute bronchitis. She'll give me a test for pneumonia on Friday, but now she is treating me for bronchitis and wants me to keep warm, take extra Vitamin C, drink alot of fluid and not exert myself.

She said that I definitely had Swine Flu, but the symptoms have gone and unfortunately the bronchitis is a consequence, but no longer contagious. I will go back to see her on Friday.