pubblicitĂ 

pubblicitĂ 

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Coming Back Soon !

.
Welcome back to my blog. I think every now and then I need to un-clog my brain and let my life and experiences unfold without writing a thing.  I am feeling ready to write again, for the sake of expressing myself, my love of life, my love of Florence, and as a way of ensuring that my memories and sentiments will survive me....even if in a virtual world. 

There is so much pouring out of me, so many times that I celebrate a moment that I want to record.  Most of it revolves around the profound love that I have for this country, my life in Florence and the people who have become my friends and family in Italy.

Moments become memories.  Memories can get blurry, even lost. So, I'll continue my blog for me, for one day, when I look back at how lucky I was, to recall the moments and memories of a lifetime dream-come- true.

If you care to follow my jouney on the way, you are invited!  And say hello every now and then.  It can be weird being out there in the anonymous world of blogging!
.
See you soon.
.