pubblicitĂ 

pubblicitĂ 

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Another Terrific Bike Tour!

Another great tour today, working with Dominick and Roberto, (on the right). Our clients, a family of 3 were from Cambridge, Massachusetts. Dominick (the owner and my boss) wanted to come on this tour in order to observe me, but the show was mine. We started in Impruneta where I gave them a little history on the town, and then we climbed to Greve, where we stopped at the outdoor market before begining our climb to Panzano. We enjoyed a lovely lunch outdoors at La Logge and then headed for Castellina and Monteriggioni. Great tour, fun people and a terrific team. Dominick gave me a few more tours for the month, and I'll also be meeting this Tuesday with a prospect from San Diego who is organinzing a tour of 15 people for next June. I've been asked to take her on a demo ride this Tuesday. I'll work to get her business on a commission basis. This is really a dream job.