pubblicità

pubblicità

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Day 2

My kitchen...making zucchini flowers!
Was it really 7 years today?  Perhaps that was another piece of life that brought me to this destiny here in Italy .

I took another trip to the market, since I can't buy much food at one time with four flights of stairs to climb up to my apartment each time. Well at least this will make my knees strong! After buying more groceries I investigated some cell phone plans but didn't choose one yet. I visited the Scuola Michelangelo, another language school that I am considering, and I was proud of the fact that I was able to communicate with the administration in Italian with a fair amount of ease (but in very simple terms). It felt great. I then investigated the local gym....Palestra Ricciardi, which is a 2 minute walk from my apartment. It is GREAT. I am close to everything. This evening I made frutti di mare with garlic, oil and cherry tomatoes, and watched Miss Italia and Don Matteo on RAI Uno.