pubblicitĂ 

pubblicitĂ 

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Roberto

Roberto, who 4 years ago left Naples with his family to settle down in San Diego, is an attorney specializing in Italian immigration law, in addition to being Vice Consul to the Italian Ministry in San Diego. Click on his photo to go to his website! He was my Italian Conversation teacher at the ICC in San Diego, and upon meeting him, there was an instant connection....it's that common Neopolitan blood! But Roberto is not Italian. He's Napoletano. For those Italians who grew up in Brooklyn or New York City, you know what I mean, because as a kid you thought all Italians were Napoletano, (....but we'd play with the Sicilians and Calabrese.....after all, we all looked alike and had our own individual brand of mafia in common). Little did I know that a year after meeting Roberto, he would be helping me to get my dual citizenship. Roberto has been a great inspiration to me, a real charismatic character, and his classes were exceptionally entertaining! Grazie, Roberto!