pubblicitĂ 

pubblicitĂ 

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Destination: Italy...Going In The Opposite Direction



I'm ready to follow my dream. As I lock the past behind, the moments tick away. I am ready to explore my dream of living and studying in Italy. Tomorrow I depart for Florence, to open some new doors and to close some old ones. I'm compelled to get closer to my roots and to connect with my history in a way that previously hasn't been possible.

I've also embarked upon an ancestry search, which has become a thrilling journey of self'-discovery through which I have uncovered information about my great grandparents that might allow me to pursue my Italian dual citizenship
.

Life has put me at a crossroads where I can listen closer to the voice that I have heard calling me at different stages of my life. At times when I couldn't pay attention, at times that I couldn't answer. But now I can. Italy has been calling me and
I am ready to respond.
.
Tomorrow I depart for Italy with only the deepest desire to connect as closely as possible with the spirit inside of me that is Italian and to find a sense of fulfillment and comfort, as close to my roots as I can get.