pubblicitĂ 

pubblicitĂ 

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

One Week Here

Settled in my apartment. Internet is up and running. Off to Ischia tomorrow. Very content. Wood burning oven....I'll be cooking alot. The olive oil is to die for. Everything "fits". Nicola, my landlord is great. Visited the 4 schools that I previewed on-line and enrolled at Lorenzo di Medici...I'll be starting classes next Monday. I stocked the cupboard, got a new SIM card/phone number, checked out the post office, the market, and joined the local palestra. (Although I had a problem with the palestra, that I will discuss in another post) Everything I need is right outside my doorstep. Visited the bike shop again and said hello to Lorenzo and Lia...I won't be able to ride until the weekend after next...wow...what a long time off the bike. But I have to find out my destiny in Ischia. I must see where this leads me. I don't know what's going to happen in Ischia, but I have good vibes.