pubblicitĂ 

pubblicitĂ 

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Barbara Makes Italian Television!!

After school today, I rushed home to watch today's stage of the Giro d'Italia. I still had 1/2 hour before the program began, so I figured I would watch the news while making a snack of spinach with garlic and olive oil. As I was flicking through the channels, a program was beginning on Channel 14, called "Pedalando". It was the coverage of the Gran Fondo Vernaccia in San Gimignano, in which I participated last Sunday! The camera focused on the starting line, and there I saw myself and Rebecca on TV! It was only for a second, but I couldn't believe my eyes! I hadn't realized that this GranFondo was so "famous"......it was cited as being one of the most important Gran Fondo's for Italy, because there are so many would-be and ex-pros in the race. The fact that we even participated appears to have been remarkable.