pubblicitĂ 

pubblicitĂ 

Monday, May 25, 2009

Rebecca's Art Fair and Dining with Angella

Yesterday after watching Stage 15, I headed to a crafts fair where my friend and team mate Rebecca was exhibiting her fabric designs. Rebecca is a graphic design artist and owner of the Paripassi textile design company. She is a talented artist and her delicate, lively and slightly exotic style is reflected in her colors and theme. She is also an Italian/English interpretor, and a cycling tour guide.

Rebecca and I are headed south for a 3 day "cycling escape" on Wednesday to follow Stage 19 of the Giro d'Italia along the Amalfi Coast to the summit of Mount Vesuvius.

While I was at the exhibit, I met Melinda Gallo, whose blog Living in Florence I've recently been following.

Then I went to dinner with Angella, who just returned back to Florence from San Diego. Angella lives here in Florence. What a surprise.....she brought me a couple of boxes of Power Bars, which you can't get in Italy. Thanks, Angella!